April 5th Hemp No Longer A Banned Substance in Texas
Just like other states in the nation Texas is clarifying some legislation in regards to the industrial hemp and CBD products laws. While CBD stores have been slowly popping up across the state of Texas, they’ve actually been operating in a bit of a legal gray area. According to Austin Fox 4 News says:
With the passage of the 2018 Farm Bill, the federal government removed hemp from the list of controlled substances and now Texas is complying with that law by doing the same.
With better clarification of the laws, CBD store operators and patients can began to freely sell and use CBD within the restraints of the law. This is just the first step in some legislation hurdles for Texas legislatures, as a host of other issues regarding CBD & industrial hemp need to be addressed as a result of the passage of the 2018 Farm Bill by the United States Congress.
Here are some of the issues currently facing the Texas legislature in regards to CBD & industrial hemp products in the state of Texas:
- The issues of labeling and testing of CBD products.
- Will ingestible CBD products need FDA approval prior to hitting the shelves.
- Legislation surrounding the growing of hemp, one of the bigger topics in regards to industrial hemp facing Texas legislatures.
- THC restriction & content limits regarding pharmaceutical hemp & CBD oil products.
Texas legislatures have a lot on their plate regarding industrial hemp & CBD oil products, but I’d have to say the biggest issue facing them right now is in regards to the growing of hemp in the State of Texas. While most industry experts and advocates agree this is a step in the right direction, they also agree that there is a lot left to do.
Stay tuned to our blog for more breaking news on Texas legislation regarding the sell, manufacturing, & production of industrial hemp and CBD oil products in the state of Texas. Thanks for reading.
- Fox 4 News Austin – http://www.fox4news.com/news/texas/texas-removing-hemp-form-controlled-substance-list-on-april-5?fbclid=IwAR3J8zuvXkpIOH_BKj38n1o9Sv7sVobfVWDb_QghobHG2OWtNvxmIInMsXc
- Express-News San Antonio – https://www.expressnews.com/business/article/Pressure-builds-for-Texas-to-move-on-hemp-13467188.php
- 2018 Farm Bill – https://www.agriculture.senate.gov/2018-farm-bill
Latest Disciple 420 Posts
- “Deadly Vaping” – The New Anti-Marijuana Campaign
- USDA to Offer Crop Insurance for Industrial Hemp Crops
- Earn Money Watching Games Online
- DEA Announces Federal Government to Expand Cannabis Research
- Pure Gold Hemp Stix Pre-Roll CBD Reviews – Original Flavor